Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Look What I Can Do!

So I think I just figured out how to properly add pictures to my blog because let's face it, blogs are much more fun to read when there are pictures are included. And so, here's a brief preview of my elementary blogging skills. (I still can't figure out why this section of text is centered but anything I write underneath the pictures is not. Help?)


One of our first dates at the local Starbucks or as we like to put it: "Starbucks and theology: it's how we roll." Aaaaaaand.....Picasa won't seem to let me upload more than one picture at a time. I am quickly becoming very frustrated with this. At least I tried.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen said...

How are you uploading your pictures? The easiest way to do it is to just click on the photo-looking icon next to the spell check when you're creating a new post. You can upload pictures directly from the file on the computer 5 or 6 at a time. Hope that helps!