Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day (creative title, ay?)

Every year I see pictures and hear stories of people spending Memorial Day out on a boat somewhere, enjoying the sunshine and much needed time off. This year, I finally was able to join the Redneck Yacht Club:


Billy and I getting completely fried on our friends' pontoon boat in Indiana.

They (Elizabeth and Zech Wright) are the reason we were on the said boat. Zech is Billy best friend and they were in town from L.A. It was great to see them.

Yes, that is my husband. Yes, I willingly chose to love him for the rest of my life. I am the luckiest girl in the world, I tell ya.

The rest of the weekend we spent camping at the Kankakee River State Park. 5 people, 16 poles, and one argument later, ta-da! Pure camping bliss.

No comments: