Sunday, June 2, 2013

Epic Blogging Fail

Ahem.

Hi.

I feel as though I should begin this post with an apology. I can give several excuses as to why I haven't been blogging, but truth be told (and I hate admitting this), I've been lazy.

I'm sorry.

Reality is, you make time and sacrifices for the things that are important to you. Apparently, jumping into a new job with both feet and watching the entire series of Frasier on Netflix have been more important than blogging. I've been convicted for giving up writing. For not spending time doing things that mean something. For not taking small steps to make my life count.

At this point, I'm not sure if anyone stumbles across this site anymore. At least I will be doing something other than lifting heavy things and finding the perfect filter on Instagram.

We'll see though....




No comments: