Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September 16th! "Bah bah!"

One of the few benefits of being my friend is that I will (most likely) write a blog post in honor of your birthday (if I don't forget about it). Today, I would like to wish a very happy birthday to Ms. Faith A. Newman.
In Faith, I have found a fellow Friends watcher, Starbucks addict, Olympics buff, Buckeye devotee, Biggest Loser follower, and Brian Regan fan.

But more than just TV shows and Pieter Van Den Hoogenband, Faith has tirelessly elbowed her way into my inner circle, and I couldn't be more grateful. She has proven to be a wonderful friend, confidant, and fellow office trouble maker. (Let's be honest, everyone knows when Faith and I are together -- we kinda make a ruckus.)

Though we have not been close for very long, she has certainly made her mark on my life (and I mean that in a good way). So to Faith, I wish you the happiest of birthdays!

May you continue to bring joy and laughter into others' lives as you have mine. And brownies. And yum-bos. And those awesome no-bake cookies. (What are they called? Squishies?)
Happy Birthday!

No comments: