- I am not writing this blog post at work. Shocking, I know. Believe it or not, work has been so busy, I simply haven't had time to write.
- Ergo, I am at my next door neighbor's, which just so happens to be my younger brother.
- I'm supposed to be helping the Man finish his online police application, but we ran out of ink so I sent him to Wal-Mart.
- He forgot the debit card, so he returned from Wal-Mart with two orange Fantas instead.
- I sent him back to Wal-Mart.
- It's almost midnight on a Friday and I'm still awake. Make note of this.
- The Man just walked in. Second trip = Success!
- This is my 100th blog post. Ta-da!
And just in case you thought we were normal:
The Man [while laying in bed]: "I don't think I could ever retire. I would get bored."
Me: "Shoot, I can't wait til I retire."
The Man: "If you retired and I didn't, what would you do all day?"
Me: "I would lay by the pool, work on my tan, and drink mint juleps."
The Man: "You'd get all wrinkly. You'd be like a tan, wrinkly, raisin."
Me: [long silent stare]
The Man: "But you'd be my beautiful tan, wrinkly raisin."
Me: "Nice try."
The Man: "I'm sorry."
Me: "That's ok. You'll get saggy, you know."
The Man: "It's ok. They make a pill for that."
Me: [long silent stare] "That's not what I meant."
The Man: "They make pills for women, you know."
Me: "I'm going to bed."