Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Almost There...

So...

Many...

Boxes...

It's been a week since my last post about procrastinating, and I can honestly say I've made some significant progress. Well, I should say my parents made some significant progress. I helped by staying out of the way and getting Jimmy John's for lunch. Seriously though, I cannot thank my parents enough for all of their help in this undertaking, since the Man thinks pursuing a career and fulfilling his dream is more important than helping his wife move. Hu-rumph.

The house is just about packed which has left me in quite a pickle in terms of living day to day. I've already had to tear open two boxes because I packed all of my scarves and winter hats (thank you -10 wind chill). My brother and I have been eating PB&J and noodles for almost every meal since the entire kitchen is packed away. And I can't say I haven't bribed my friends slash coworkers slash grandparents to take me out to lunch. Desperate times.

Oh and I have to wear the same 3 outfits to work because I'm the dingus who packed everything and disconnected the washer/dryer. Awesome.

No comments: