Thursday, August 13, 2009

Road Rage

Last Sunday (when it was about 1000 degrees outside), we decided to stop by a car show on our way home from church and lo and behold, I had my camera! It wasn't the most exciting car show in the world, but I am so darn proud of myself for having my camera that I had to post pictures. Deal with it.

You may not know this, but my mom has a "thing" for vintage Ford Mustangs. Just look at that giddy smile on her face.

Billy was partial to the 1968 Chevy Camaro with twin-turbo carburetors and a flush-valve locking air intake with super-charged fuel pumps leading into the straight lined v8 812 horsepower engine.

Obviously, I was there to look at the pretty cars.

Father/Son-in-Law bonding. I'm sure they were talking about fuel efficiency or horsepower or whatever, but I like to think they were discussing what wonderful wives they have.

No comments: